- This event has passed.
Planning Commission Meeting
November 16, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
CITY OF LEBANON PLAN COMMISSION MEETING MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2020 7:00PM
JOHN W. LASLEY MEMORIAL COUNCIL CHAMBERS 401 S. MERIDIAN STREET LEBANON, IN. 46052
TENTATIVE AGENDA Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the President
- a. Call the meeting to order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
d. Order 2020-02 – Plan Commission Order 2020-02 determining a Declaratory Resolution and Economic Development Plan for the Waterford Single-Family Economic Development Area approved by the Redevelopment Commission conform to the Plan of Development for the City of Lebanon
2. OLD BUSINESS (*Indicates Public Hearing)
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #20-36*: Consideration of Initial Zoning Classification for Voluntary Annexation consisting of 51.794 acres for M & I Riley, LLC. The property is located generally at the dead end of Edwards Drive south of the Lebanon Business Park. Requesting Zoning classification of “PBI” Planned Business Industrial.
- b. Docket #20-37*; Autumn Trace of Lebanon requesting Development Plan approval for a proposed new Assisted Living Facility. The property is located at 1810 N. Lebanon Street and 1906 N. Lebanon Street. The property is Zoned “PBC” Planned Business Commercial and in the Thoroughfare Overlay District.
c. Docket #20-38*; Woodland Airstream of Lebanon requesting Development Plan approval for a proposed new RV Sales and Service business to be located at an estimated address of (953 Monument Drive) 953 Lasley Drive. The property is Zoned “PBC” Planned Business Commercial and in the Interstate Overlay District.
4. OTHER BUSINESS
The next regular meeting of the Lebanon Plan Commission is scheduled for Monday, December 21, 2020
cc: The Reporter Insight WIRE Zionsville Times The Star
The City of Lebanon Indiana acknowledges its responsibility to comply with the American Disabilities act of 1990. In order to assist individuals with disabilities who require (i.e. sign interpretative services, alternate audio/visual devices, and amanuenses) for participation in or access to City sponsored public programs, services and or meetings, the city request that individuals make request for these services forty-eight (48) hours ahead of scheduled programs, services and/or meeting. To make arrangements please contact the Lebanon Mayor’s Office at (765)482-1201