Waste Management Trash Service – News & Information
As the City of Lebanon and Waste Management roll out new trash collection protocols, we want to make sure you have all the infomation you need during this process.
Each resident receiving trash service will be charged $13.05 per month beginning July 1st, 2022.
Curbside recycling service is optional for Lebanon residents. To set-up recycle service, call Lebanon Utilities (765)482-5100. Recycling service is currently provided every other Wednesday.
For residents who require special accommodations and are unable to manage their cart, and who do not have an able-bodied individual residing at their residence, ADA trash collection services will be provided. A walk-up service will be provided if a resident meets the requitements and needs assistance moving their cart.
Trash collection takes place between 7:00am and 5:00pm. Please have all items to the curb by 6:30am on the day or your collection.
Each resident is allowed one (1) bulk item per household during the first full work week of each month on your regular scheduled trash day.
- Electronics: Stoves, Washers, Dryers, Water Heaters, Water Softeners, Mattresses/Box Springs(must be wrapped separately in plastic)
- Carpet (Please cut, roll, and tie in lengths no greater than three feet)
- Lumber (Please bundle and tie in lengths no greater than three feet, weighing no more than 40 lbs.)
- Concrete & Cement (in any form)
- Car Parts
- Propane Tanks
- Bricks & Roofing Shingles
- Riding Mowers
- Cleaners & Solvents
- Paint Cans with Wet Paint Residue
- Oil-based Paint
Have Community Questions?
#LovinLebanon | #ThisIsHome
website design DevLab Creative