The Board of Zoning Appeals takes care of the; permitting, planning, and zoning needs of the Lebanon community.
The Board of Zoning Appeals meeting first Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday. Any correspondence to the Board should be directed through the Planning Department.
City of Lebanon Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting
Tuesday, September 5, 2023
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
2. OLD BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #23-59*; Rita Bradley requesting a Development Standards Variance to reconstruct the
front porch on her home located at 929 Jackson Street. The property is Zoned “SF-2” Single
- i. UDO Section – 4.6 Lot Standards- Front Setback
- b. Docket #23-60*; GM Development requesting 4 Development Standards Variances to allow for the
construction of an industrial building to be located at 1430 W. State Road 32. The property is
Zoned “PBI” Planned Business Industrial.
- i. UDO Section 4.15.D- Building Height
- ii. UDO Section 7.18.C.9- Mechanical Equipment Screening
- iii. UDO Section 7.10- Accessory Equipment Height
- iv. UDO Section 4.15- Maximum Impervious Coverage
- c. Docket #23.61*; Matt Howard requesting 2 Development Standards Variances to construct a
detached accessory structure on his property located at 3516 E 400 South. The property is Zoned
“SF” Single Family Residential.
- i. UDO Section- 7.10.A.4.b- Accessory Structure Area
- ii. UDO Section- 7.10.A.4.c- Accessory Structure Height
The next regular Board of Zoning Appeals meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, October 2, 2023, at 7:00pm