The Board of Zoning Appeals takes care of the; permitting, planning, and zoning needs of the Lebanon community.
The Board of Zoning Appeals meeting first Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday. Any correspondence to the Board should be directed through the Planning Department.
City of Lebanon Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting
Tuesday, September 6, 2022
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
2. OLD BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #22-59*; NineEight Investments LLC requesting 4 Development Standards Variances to facilitate the construction of a flex warehouse building.
- i. UDO Section-7.5.C.3- Parking Curb
- ii. UDO Section-7.8.J.2- Parking lot interior landscaping
- iii. UDO Section- 7.8.J.3- Parking lot perimeter landscaping
- iv. UDO Section- 8.9.A- Sidewalks
- b. Docket #22-60*; Superior Auto Inc. requesting a Conditional Use to operate an auto sales business for used cars located at 1317 W South Street. The property is Zoned “PBC” Planned Business Commercial and in the Thoroughfare Overlay District.
The next regular Board of Zoning Appeals meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, October 3, 2022, at 7:00pm