The Planning Commission oversees the zoning and land use plans approved by the BZA.
The Planning Commission meeting is the third Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday.
Any correspondence to the Commission should be directed through the Planning Department.
CITY OF LEBANON PLAN COMMISSION MEETING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2022
JOHN W. LASLEY MEMORIAL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
401 S. MERIDIAN STREET
LEBANON, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the President
- a. Call the meeting to order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
- d. Approval of 2023 Meeting Dates
2. OLD BUSINESS (*Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. THIS AGENDA ITEM IS CONTINUED FROM THE AUGUST 15, 2022 MEETING. Docket #22-50*; Auburn Meadows LLC requesting a 5-year extension of their Primary Plat approval for Auburn Meadows Subdivision.
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #26-62*; The Cedars @ Lebanon Business Park requesting Primary Plat approval for a 115.76-acre Industrial Development. The property is generally located east of South State Road 39, south of Tyre Road, and west of John Shaw Road.
- b. Docket #22-66*; Updating the Lebanon Comprehensive Plan to include the Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan.
4. OTHER BUSINESS