The Board of Zoning Appeals takes care of the; permitting, planning, and zoning needs of the Lebanon community.
The Board of Zoning Appeals meeting first Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday. Any correspondence to the Board should be directed through the Planning Department.
City of Lebanon Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting
Monday, October 4, 2021
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Chairman
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
2. OLD BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. This item has been withdrawn by the applicant. Docket #21-48*; Dustin Kessler requesting a Development Standards Variance to construct a detached garage to be located at 422 E.
Main Street. The property is Zoned “MF” Multi-Family Residential.
- i. UDO Standard 7.10.A.4.a- Side Setback
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket # 21-54*; David Jones representing Key Car Wash requesting Development Standards Variances for an electronic message board sign and an off-premise sign. The property is located at 1800 N Lebanon Street. The property is Zoned “PBC” Planned Business Commercial and within the Thoroughfare Overlay District.
- i. UDO Standard 7.7.H.2.c- Electronic Message Board Sign
- ii. UDO Standard 7.7.H.2.d- Off-Premise Signs
- b. Docket #21-56*; Brian & Catheryn Ferguson requesting a Use Variance to operate a music lesson studio and single-family residence located at 403 N Lebanon Street. The property is
Zoned “MF” Multi-Family Residential.
- i. UDO Standard 4.9.B- Permitted Uses
- c. Docket #21-57*; William Mattingly representing Mattingly Concrete requesting a Development Standards Variance to permit outdoor storage for their contractor’s storage yard located at 516
Indianapolis Avenue. The property is Zoned “ID” General Industrial and within the Thoroughfare Overlay District.
The next regular Board of Zoning Appeals meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, November 1, 2021 at 7:00pm