The Board of Zoning Appeals takes care of the; permitting, planning, and zoning needs of the Lebanon community.
The Board of Zoning Appeals meeting first Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday. Any correspondence to the Board should be directed through the Planning Department.
City of Lebanon Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting
Monday, October 3, 2022
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
2. OLD BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #22-63*; Mighty Little Hands Academy requesting a Use Variance application to allow for a daycare facility. The property is located at 701 Ransdell Road. The property is Zoned “ID” Industrial District.
- b. Docket #22-64*; Lebanon Community School Corporation requesting two Development Standards Variances for a new residential home construction. The property is located at 615 Peper Drive. The property is Zoned “SF-3” Single Family Residential.
- i.. UDO Section 4.7.D- Front Setback
- ii. UDO Section 4.7.D- Minimum Total Living Area
- c. Docket #22-65*; Co-Alliance Cooperative Inc. requesting a Development Standards Variance to allow an electronic message center sign. The property is located at 817 W. South Street. The property Zoned “ID” Industrial District.
- i. UDO Section 7.7.H.2.c- Electronic Message Board Sign
The next regular Board of Zoning Appeals meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, November 7, 2022, at 7:00pm