The Board of Zoning Appeals takes care of the; permitting, planning, and zoning needs of the Lebanon community.
The Board of Zoning Appeals meeting first Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday. Any correspondence to the Board should be directed through the Planning Department.
City of Lebanon Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting
Monday, November 6, 2023
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
- d. Approval of 2024 Meeting Dates
2. OLD BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #23-81*; Gary Murray with Prologis requesting Development Standard Variances for Aurora Auto Parts, to allow for the expansion of passenger vehicle and trailer parking lots. The property is located at 500 S. Enterprise Boulevard. The property is Zoned “PBI” Planned Business Industrial.
- i. UDO Section 7.5.C.12- Parking Space Dimension
- ii. UDO Section 7.8.J- Parking Lot Landscaping
- iii. UDO Section 7.5.C.3- Parking Lot Curbing
The next regular Board of Zoning Appeals meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, December 4, 2023, at 7:00pm