The Board of Zoning Appeals takes care of the; permitting, planning, and zoning needs of the Lebanon community.
The Board of Zoning Appeals meeting first Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday. Any correspondence to the Board should be directed through the Planning Department.
City of Lebanon Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting
Monday, November 7, 2022
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
- d. Approval of 2023 Meeting Dates
2. OLD BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #22-71*; All Fleet Services requesting a Development Standards Variance to install a privacy fence in the front yard for the property located at 2656 S. Indianapolis Road. The property is Zoned “SF” Single Family.
- i. UDO Section 7.14.C.2- Fence Standards
The next regular Board of Zoning Appeals meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, December 5, 2022, at 7:00pm