The Planning Commission meeting is the third Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday.
Any correspondence to the Commission should be directed through the Planning Department.
The Planning Commission oversees the zoning and land use plans approved by the BZA.
CITY OF LEBANON PLAN COMMISSION MEETING MONDAY, APRIL 19, 2021 7:00PM
JOHN W. LASLEY MEMORIAL COUNCIL CHAMBERS 401 S. MERIDIAN STREET LEBANON, IN. 46052
TENTATIVE AGENDA Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the President
- a. Call the meeting to order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
2. OLD BUSINESS (*Indicates Public Hearing)
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #21-15*: Bryan Stumpf representing 11th Street Development requesting Rezoning from “SF-2” Single Family 2 to “PUD” Planned Unit Development for a proposed new residential development. The property is located at estimated addresses of 1000 S. Coombs Street, and 1050 W Noble Street.
- b. Docket #21-16*; The NRP Group requesting Annexation of 19 acres into the Corporate City limits of Lebanon. The property is located at estimated address 2800 N. State Road 39.
- c. Docket 21-17*; The Lebanon Utilities requesting Development Plan approval to construct a water storage facility to be located at the south east corner of Abner Longley Park, 500 Hendricks Drive. The property is Zoned “IN” Institutional.
- d. Docket 21-18*; STAFF REQUESTS CONTINUING THE APPLICATION UNTIL THE MAY 17, 2021 MEETING. Joseph Blake representing 451 Lebanon requesting Development Plan approval to construct a multi-family apartment building located at 409,417,423,503,507 N. Lebanon Street. The properties are Zoned “MF” Multi Family.
- e. Docket 21-19*; STAFF REQUESTS CONTINUING THE APPLICATION UNTIL THE MAY 17, 2021 MEETING. Joseph Blake representing 451 Lebanon requesting Alley and Street Vacation approval to construct a multi-family apartment building located at 409,417,423,503,507 N. Lebanon Street. The properties are Zoned “MF” Multi Family.
4. OTHER BUSINESS
The next regular meeting of the Lebanon Plan Commission is scheduled for Monday, May 17, 2021
cc: The Reporter Insight WIRE Zionsville Times The Star
The City of Lebanon Indiana acknowledges its responsibility to comply with the American Disabilities act of 1990. In order to assist individuals with disabilities who require (i.e. sign interpretative services, alternate audio/visual devices,
and amanuenses) for participation in or access to City sponsored public programs, services and or meetings, the city request that individuals make request for these services forty-eight (48) hours ahead of scheduled programs, services and/or meeting. To make arrangements please contact the Lebanon Mayor’s Office at (765)482-1201