The Planning Commission oversees the zoning and land use plans approved by the BZA.
The Planning Commission meeting is the third Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday.
Any correspondence to the Commission should be directed through the Planning Department.
CITY OF LEBANON PLAN COMMISSION MEETING
MONDAY, MAY 15, 2023
JOHN W. LASLEY MEMORIAL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
401 S. MERIDIAN STREET
LEBANON, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the President
- a. Call the meeting to order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
2. OLD BUSINESS (*Indicates Public Hearing)
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #23-26*; Gradison Land Development Inc. requesting “PUD” Rezone for a 140.19 acre
proposed mixed-use development called Spring Creek. The property is generally located at the
northwest corner of SR 39 and 300 N.
- b. Docket #23-30*; Dillon Reynolds with SPACECO, Inc. requesting Development Plan approval for a
hotel and restaurant development to be located at 410 Gateway Boulevard and 1527 W South Street
in the Lebanon Gateway Marketplace Development. The property is Zoned “PUD” and in the
Interstate & Thoroughfare Overlay Districts.
4. OTHER BUSINESS
The next regular meeting of the Lebanon Plan Commission is scheduled for Tuesday, June 20, 2023.