The Board of Zoning Appeals takes care of the; permitting, planning, and zoning needs of the Lebanon community.
The Board of Zoning Appeals meeting first Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday. Any correspondence to the Board should be directed through the Planning Department.
City of Lebanon Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting
Monday, May 1, 2023
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
2. OLD BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #23-25*; Jim Barnes for Ransdell Properties LLC, requesting a Development Standards Variance to re-plat designated property lines between 502-540 Ransdell Road. The property is Zoned “ID” Industrial District.
- i. UDO Section 4.16.D- Minimum Lot Size
- b. Docket 23-32*; Robert & Tracey Tranum for 6T Holdings LLC, requesting Conditional Use approval to operate a Boarding House located at 211 E Washington Street. The property is Zoned “CB” Central Business.
The next regular Board of Zoning Appeals meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, June 5, 2023, at 7:00pm