- This event has passed.
May Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting
May 2, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Board of Zoning Appeals takes care of the; permitting, planning, and zoning needs of the Lebanon community.
The Board of Zoning Appeals meeting first Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday. Any correspondence to the Board should be directed through the Planning Department.
City of Lebanon Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting
Monday, May 2, 20227:00 p.m.
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
2. OLD BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #22-28*; Mann Brothers Holdings LLC requesting (7) seven Development Standards Variances to develop a gas/fueling station to be located at 845 Indianapolis Avenue. The property is Zoned “PBC” Planned Business Commercial and in the Thoroughfare Overlay District.
- i. UDO Standards- Section 4.13.D- Front, Side, and Rear Building Setbacks
- ii. UDO Standards- Section 7.5- Front, Rear Parking Setbacks
- iii. UDO Standards- Section 7.21- Specific Use Standards
- iv. UDO Standards- Table 7.10- Landscape Buffer
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket#21-5*; City of Lebanon Street Department requesting three (3) Development Standards Variances to construct a new Highway Garage to be located at 316 N. Mt Zion Road. The property is Zoned “PBI” Planned Business Industrial.
- i. UDO Section 7.8- Parking Lot Perimeter Landscaping
- ii. UDO Section 7.8- Parking Lot Interior Landscaping
- iii. UDO Section 7.5- Parking Area Curbing
The next regular Board of Zoning Appeals meeting is scheduled for: Monday, June 6, 2022, at 7:00pm