The Planning Commission oversees the zoning and land use plans approved by the BZA.
The Planning Commission meeting is the third Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday.
Any correspondence to the Commission should be directed through the Planning Department.
CITY OF LEBANON PLAN COMMISSION MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2022
JOHN W. LASLEY MEMORIAL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
401 S. MERIDIAN STREET
LEBANON, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the President
- a. Call the meeting to order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
2. OLD BUSINESS (*Indicates Public Hearing)
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #22-10*; Lebanon Field House requesting Rezoning to a “PUD” District Planned Unit Development. The property is located at generally 645 S. State Road 39. The property is currently zoned “PBC” Planned Business Commercial.
- b. Docket #22-11*; STAG Hachette Warehouse requesting Development Plan approval for a warehouse expansion at their facility located at 121 S Enterprise Boulevard. The property is Zoned “PBI” Planned Business Industrial.
- c. Docket #22-13*; The Peterson Company requesting Development Plan approval for light manufacturing/logistics development of 2 parcels located at 720 S State Road 39. The property is Zoned “PBI” Planned Business Industrial.
- d. Docket#22-15*; Jason & Christy Labrie requesting Annexation of .65 acres into the Corporate city limits located at the general address of 1995 S 100 East.
4. OTHER BUSINESS
The next regular meeting of the Lebanon Plan Commission is scheduled for Monday, April 18, 2022.