The Planning Commission oversees the zoning and land use plans approved by the BZA.
The Planning Commission meeting is the third Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday.
Any correspondence to the Commission should be directed through the Planning Department.
CITY OF LEBANON PLAN COMMISSION MEETING
TUESDAY, JUNE 20, 2023
JOHN W. LASLEY MEMORIAL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
401 S. MERIDIAN STREET
LEBANON, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the President
- a. Call the meeting to order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
2. OLD BUSINESS (*Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #23-30*; Dillon Reynolds with SPACECO, Inc. requesting Development Plan approval for a Bar Louie restaurant to be located at 1527 W South Street in the Lebanon Gateway Marketplace development. The property is zoned “PUD” Planned Unit Development and in the Interstate and Thoroughfare Overlay Districts.
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #23-35*; Lebanon Community School Corporation requesting Development Plan approval to construct a new elementary school to be located on 18.194 acres at the northwest corner of Fordice Road and John Bart Road. The property is Zoned “IN” Institutional.
- b. Docket #23-36*; Lennar Homes of Indiana LLC requesting Rezoning Application to “PUD” Planned Unit Development for a 12-acre parcel located at 2802 N State Road 39 for a proposed new residential townhome development.
- c. Docket #23-37*; S&C Property Group LLC requesting Development Plan approval for a proposed new building addition and remodel for the property located at 235 W Cox Avenue. The property is Zoned “PBI” Planned Business Industrial and in the Interstate Overlay District.
- d. Docket # 23-44*; Consideration of Initial Zoning Classification for a 100% Voluntary Annexation into the City of Lebanon consisting of 40 acres (Curt Cavin property). The property is located at 375 W 375 North. The proposed zoning classification to be considered is “SF” Single Family Residential.
- e. Docket #23-45*; Planned Unit Development “PUD” rezone request for approximately 6000 acres associated with the LEAP Innovation District. (For Discussion Only)
- f. Docket #23-46*; Amendment to the Lebanon Comprehensive Plan to incorporate the LEAP Innovation District. (For Discussion Only)
4. OTHER BUSINESS
The next regular meeting of the Lebanon Plan Commission is scheduled for Monday, July 17, 2023.