The Board of Zoning Appeals takes care of the; permitting, planning, and zoning needs of the Lebanon community.
The Board of Zoning Appeals meeting first Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday. Any correspondence to the Board should be directed through the Planning Department.
City of Lebanon Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting
Tuesday, July 5, 2022
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
2. OLD BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #22-49*; Bob Stansberry on behalf of CCL Property LLC requesting 6 Development Standards Variances to construct a new industrial building on their property located at 640 Ransdell Road. The property is Zoned “ID” General Industrial District and in the InterstateOverlay District.
- i. UDO Section- 6.1.L.2 Architectural Standards
- ii. UDO Section- 6.1.L.3.c- Corridor Buffer
- iii. UDO Section- 6.2.F- Building Orientation
- iv. UDO Section- 7.8.J.3- Parking Lot Perimeter Landscaping
- v. UDO Section- 7.8.J.2- Parking Lot Interior Landscaping
- vi. UDO Section- 7.5.C.3- Parking Lot Curbing
The next regular Board of Zoning Appeals meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, August 1, 2022, at 7:00pm