The Planning Commission oversees the zoning and land use plans approved by the BZA.
The Planning Commission meeting is the third Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday.
Any correspondence to the Commission should be directed through the Planning Department.
CITY OF LEBANON PLAN COMMISSION MEETING
TUESDAY, JANUARY 18, 2022
JOHN W. LASLEY MEMORIAL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
401 S. MERIDIAN STREET
LEBANON, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the President
- a. Call the meeting to order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
- d. Election of Officers
2. OLD BUSINESS (*Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. CONTINUED FROM DECEMBER MEETING. Docket #21-65*; M/E Rental Properties LLC requesting rezoning from “ID” Industrial District to “TR” Traditional Residential. The vacant lots are located at 702, 710, 714, and 719 W. Superior Street.
3. NEW BUSINESS(* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #22-2*; Consideration of Initial Zoning Classification for Voluntary Annexation consisting of 231.94 acres for Arbor Homes. The property is located generally on the north side of 100 S just west of 300 E. Requesting Zoning classification of “SF” Single-Family Residential.
4. OTHER BUSINESS
The next regular meeting of the Lebanon Plan Commission is scheduled for Tuesday, February 22, 2022.