The Planning Commission oversees the zoning and land use plans approved by the BZA.
The Planning Commission meeting is the third Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday.
Any correspondence to the Commission should be directed through the Planning Department.
CITY OF LEBANON PLAN COMMISSION MEETING
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2022
JOHN W. LASLEY MEMORIAL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
401 S. MERIDIAN STREET
LEBANON, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the President
- a. Call the meeting to order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
2. OLD BUSINESS (*Indicates Public Hearing)
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #22-3*; Little Angels Daycare requesting Development Plan approval to construct an addition at their property located at 925 Hendricks Drive. The property is Zoned “PBC” Planned Business Commercial.
- b. Docket #22-12*; Unified Development Ordinance Text Amendment
- i. UDO Section 6.1.H- Prohibited Uses in the Thoroughfare Overlay District
4. OTHER BUSINESS
The next regular meeting of the Lebanon Plan Commission is scheduled for Monday, March 21, 2022.