The Board of Zoning Appeals takes care of the; permitting, planning, and zoning needs of the Lebanon community.
The Board of Zoning Appeals meeting first Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday. Any correspondence to the Board should be directed through the Planning Department.
City of Lebanon Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting
Monday, February 1, 2021
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN. 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Chairman
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
2.OLD BUSINESS(* Indicates Public Hearing)
3.NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #21-8*;Doug and MaryBeth Searles requesting a Development Standards Variance to permit relief from the side setback requirement in order to construct a garage and room addition. The property is located at 1621 Douglas Lane. The property is Zoned “SF2”Single-Family Residential.
- i. UDO Section 4.6.D-Lot & Yard Standards
- b. Docket #21-9*; Mario Crim for All Property Investments requesting a Variance of Use to operate an Automobile/Motor Vehicle Repair facility. The property is located at 2065 Indianapolis Avenue. The property is Zoned “IN” Institutional.
- c. Docket #21-10*; Mental Health America of Boone County requesting Conditional Use approval for a School/Community Center. The property is located at 810 Fordice Road. The property is Zoned “MF” Multi-Family Residential.
- d.Docket#21-11*; Shawn Baker for Amston Trailer requesting Development Standards Variances to allow property improvements related to a Semi Trailer Sales and Maintenance facility.The property is located at 3083 S Indianapolis Road. The property is Zoned “SF” Single-Family Residential.
- i. UDO Section 7.8-ParkingLotPerimeterLandscaping
- ii. UDO Section 7.5-Parking Lot Paving
- iii. UDO Section 7.5-Parking Area Curbing
- iv. UDO Section 7.8-Non-Residential Street Buffer4.ADJOURN The next regular Board of Zoning Appeals meeting is scheduled for: Monday, March 1, 2021at 7:00pmcc: The Reporter, Insight, WIRE, Zionsville Times, The Star The City of Lebanon Indiana acknowledges its responsibility to comply with the American Disabilities act of 1990. In order to assist individuals with disabilities who require (i.e. sign interpretative services, alternate audio/visual devices, and amanuenses) for participation in or access to City sponsored public programs, services and or meetings, the city request that individuals make request for these services forty-eight (48) hours ahead of scheduled programs, services and/or meeting. To make arrangements please contact the Lebanon Mayor’s Office