The Board of Zoning Appeals takes care of the; permitting, planning, and zoning needs of the Lebanon community.
The Board of Zoning Appeals meeting first Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday. Any correspondence to the Board should be directed through the Planning Department.
City of Lebanon Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting
Monday, February 6, 2023
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
2. OLD BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. THIS ITEM IS CONTINUED TO THE MARCH 6, 2023 BZA MEETING. Docket #23-7*; Eli Lilly & Co c/o Michael O’Conner requesting 4 Development Standards Variances for a proposed industrial development to be located near 4002 N. 150 West on approximately 602.42 acres. The property is Zoned “ID” General Industrial and in the Interstate Overlay District. The Variances requested are as follows:
- i. UDO Section 4.16.D- Maximum Building Height
- ii. UDO Section 6.2.F- Overlay District- Building Orientation
- iii. UDO Section 6.1.L.9- Overlay District- Loading Berths Visibility from Rights of Way
- iv. UDO Section 7.18.C.9.c- Mechanical Equipment Screening
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #23-9*; MBS Properties LLC requesting a Use Variance to operate a professional office for CPA to be located at 618 N Lebanon Street. The property is Zoned “MF” Multi-Family Residential.
- b. Docket 23-11*; Thomas Davis requesting (2) Development Standards Variances to construct a detached Accessory Structure on his property located at 2300 S 200 East. The property is Zoned “SF” Single Family Residential. The Variances proposed are:
- i. UDO Section 7.10.A.4.b- Square Footage
- ii. UDO Section 7.10.A.4.c- Height