- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
May 9, 2022 @ 7:15 pm - 9:00 pm
The Common Council is the legislative branch of city government. The Council’s primary functions are to pass the laws (ordinances) of the city and to approve the budgets and spending of money collected by the city.
The City Council is a link between the citizens of Lebanon and their government. By enacting legislation that fosters the health, safety and welfare of the City, the Council works to represent the interest of residents while ensuring the delivery of municipal services.
The Council consists of seven members. Five are elected specific to certain areas of the city (districts), and two are elected across the city (at large).
Lebanon City Council Meeting
Monday, May 9th, 2022
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Mayor
(*Indicates opportunity for public comment)
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- OLD BUSINESS
- Ordinance 2022-08: Amending the Salaries of Certain Employees of the City of Lebanon – 2nd Reading – Chief Morgan
- Ordinance 2022-09: Council to Consider a Rezone for 1400 W SR 32 Lebanon Shell Building 2nd Reading – Ben Bontrager
- Ordinance 2022-10: Council to Consider a PUD Rezone for the Stonehorse development Arbor Homes – 2nd Reading – Ben Bontrager
- Ordinance 2022-11: Council to Consider a Rezone for 1720 S. East Streeet – Habitat for Humanity – 2nd Reading – Ben Bontrager
- NEW BUSINESS
- Ordinance 2022-14: Trash and Recycling Services Billing Ordinance- 1st Reading
- Ordinance 2022-15: Repeal of Ordinance 2017-03 – 1st Reading
The next regular City Council meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, May 23rd at 2022 at 7:15pm