- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
April 11 @ 7:15 pm - 9:00 pm
The Common Council is the legislative branch of city government. The Council’s primary functions are to pass the laws (ordinances) of the city and to approve the budgets and spending of money collected by the city.
The City Council is a link between the citizens of Lebanon and their government. By enacting legislation that fosters the health, safety and welfare of the City, the Council works to represent the interest of residents while ensuring the delivery of municipal services.
The Council consists of seven members. Five are elected specific to certain areas of the city (districts), and two are elected across the city (at large).
Lebanon City Council Meeting
Monday, April 11th, 2022
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Mayor
(*Indicates opportunity for public comment)
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- Swearing In: LFD – Captain Young, Lieutenant Doughtery, PFF Spencer Kearns
- OLD BUSINESS
- Ordinance 2022-07: Council to Consider Annexation of Labrie Property – Ben Bontrager 2nd Reading
- Resolution 2022-07: Waiver of Utility Fees for “Angilee Gardens”
- NEW BUSINESS
- House Bill 1002 Update – Ed Basquil
- Lebanon Utility Service Board Appointment
- Food & Beverage Request: 4th of July Committee Request for Fireworks – John Messenger
- Resolution 2022-09: Additional Appropriation from LIT – Chief Batts
- Resolution 2022-10: Common Council to Accept Transfer of Certain Real Estate from the Lebanon Redevelopment Commission – Ben Bontrager
The next regular City Council meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, April 25th, 2022 at 7:15pm