- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
January 24, 2022 @ 7:15 pm - 9:00 pm
The Common Council is the legislative branch of city government. The Council’s primary functions are to pass the laws (ordinances) of the city and to approve the budgets and spending of money collected by the city.
The City Council is a link between the citizens of Lebanon and their government. By enacting legislation that fosters the health, safety and welfare of the City, the Council works to represent the interest of residents while ensuring the delivery of municipal services.
The Council consists of seven members. Five are elected specific to certain areas of the city (districts), and two are elected across the city (at large).
Lebanon City Council Meeting
Monday, January 24th, 2022
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Mayor
(*Indicates opportunity for public comment)
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- Election of 2022 Officers
- OLD BUSINESS
- Ordinance: 2022-01 – Council to Consider Rezone for 1245 W State Road 32 Golden Eagle Management LLC – Ben Bontrager – 2nd Reading
- Ordinance: 2022-02 – Council to Consider Rezone for 129 W. Camp Street – Dr. Casione Office – Ben Bontrager – 2nd Reading
- NEW BUSINES
- Ordinance: 2022 – 03 – Council to Consider Rezone of 702,710,714 W Superior Street & 719 W Pearl Street – Ben Bontrager – 1St Reading
- Ordinance: 2022 – 04 – Council to Consider Annexation of Crow Family Farms Property – Ben Bontrager – 1st Reading
- Financial Commitment 2022-01 CCMG: Elmwood Bridge – Kevin Krulik
- Resolution 2204-04: Lebanon Common Council Approving Exchange of Real Property with NewCold Indianapolis,LLC
The next regular City Council meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, February 14th, 2022 at 7:15pm