- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
December 13, 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Common Council is the legislative branch of city government. The Council’s primary functions are to pass the laws (ordinances) of the city and to approve the budgets and spending of money collected by the city.
The City Council is a link between the citizens of Lebanon and their government. By enacting legislation that fosters the health, safety and welfare of the City, the Council works to represent the interest of residents while ensuring the delivery of municipal services.
The Council consists of seven members. Five are elected specific to certain areas of the city (districts), and two are elected across the city (at large).
Lebanon City Council Meeting
Monday, December 13th, 2021
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Mayor
(*Indicates opportunity for public comment)
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- OLD BUSINESS
- Ordinance: 2021-26 – Lebanon Standards – 2nd Reading – Kevin Krulik
- Ordinance: 2021-25 – Road Impact Fee Zone Improvement Plan – 2nd Reading -Kevin Krulik
- NEW BUSINES
- Resolution: 2021-28 – American Rescue Plan Adoption
- Resolution: 2021-25 – Additional Appropriations – John Messenger
- City of Lebanon & Lebanon Utilities Agreement: Reese Park Lift Station
- Ordinance: 2021-27 – City of Lebanon Obligation Bonds of 2022 – Street Department Garage – 1st Reading – Kevin Krulik
- Resolution 2021-31: Ken’s Food Land Exchange
- Resolution 2021-32: New Cold Land Exchange
The next regular City Council meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, January 10th, 2022 at 7:15pm