- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
November 22, 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Common Council is the legislative branch of city government. The Council’s primary functions are to pass the laws (ordinances) of the city and to approve the budgets and spending of money collected by the city.
The City Council is a link between the citizens of Lebanon and their government. By enacting legislation that fosters the health, safety and welfare of the City, the Council works to represent the interest of residents while ensuring the delivery of municipal services.
The Council consists of seven members. Five are elected specific to certain areas of the city (districts), and two are elected across the city (at large).
Lebanon City Council Meeting
Monday, November 22nd, 2021
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Mayor
(*Indicates opportunity for public comment)
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- OLD BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINES
- Resolution: 2021-25 – Additional Appropriations – John Messenger
- Resolution: 2021-27- Re-Appropriations for Stormwater Bonds 2021 Budget Year
- Ordinance: 21- 25 – Road Impact Fee Zone Improvement Plan – 1st Reading -Kevin Krulik
- Resolution: 21-30 – Lebanon Standards Update Adoption – Kevin Krulik
- Financial Commitment 2027 Rural Call for Federal Aid Funding: Witt Road from Lafayette Ave. to Austion Drive – Kevin Krulik
- Financial Commitment 2027 Rural Call for Federal Aid Funding: Grant Street Phase 2 from Indianapolis Ave. to Washington Street – Kevin Krulik
- Resolution: 2021-29: Disgination of ERA Personal Property Tax Abatement (Catalina Snacks Inc.) – Claire Collett
The next regular City Council meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, December 13th, 2021 at 7:15pm