- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
November 8, 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Common Council is the legislative branch of city government. The Council’s primary functions are to pass the laws (ordinances) of the city and to approve the budgets and spending of money collected by the city.
The City Council is a link between the citizens of Lebanon and their government. By enacting legislation that fosters the health, safety and welfare of the City, the Council works to represent the interest of residents while ensuring the delivery of municipal services.
The Council consists of seven members. Five are elected specific to certain areas of the city (districts), and two are elected across the city (at large).
Lebanon City Council Meeting
Monday, November 8th, 2021
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Mayor
(*Indicates opportunity for public comment)
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- OLD BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINES
- Food & Beverage Request: The Shalom House – Lisa Williams
- Food & Beverage Request: The Boone County Boys & Girls Club- Katie Reasoner
- Food & Beverage Request: Kappa Delta Phi – Joyce Douglas
- Declatory Resolution: 2021-26 – The Preliminary Designation of an Economic Revitalization Area
- Resolution: 2021-24: Additional Appropriations – John Messenger
- Resolution: 2021-25: Additional Appropriations – John Messenger
The next regular City Council meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, November 22nd, 2021 at 7:15pm