- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
October 12 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Common Council is the legislative branch of city government. The Council’s primary functions are to pass the laws (ordinances) of the city and to approve the budgets and spending of money collected by the city.
The City Council is a link between the citizens of Lebanon and their government. By enacting legislation that fosters the health, safety and welfare of the City, the Council works to represent the interest of residents while ensuring the delivery of municipal services.
The Council consists of seven members. Five are elected specific to certain areas of the city (districts), and two are elected across the city (at large).
Lebanon City Council Meeting
Tuesday, October 12th, 2021
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Mayor
(*Indicates opportunity for public comment)
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- Swearing In Ceremony: Lebanon Fire Department New Recruits – Mayor Gentry
- OLD BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINES
- Resolution 2021-16: Council to Consider the Fiscal Plan for the GCBM-SLH Farms Annexation – Ben Bontrager
- Resolution 2021-17: Council to Consider the Fiscal Plan for the Butler-Ross LLC Annexation – Ben Bontrager
- Ordinance 2021-18: Council to Consider Annexation of the GCBM– SLH Farms Property – Ben Bontrager – 2nd Reading
- Ordinance 2021-19: Council to Consider Annexation of the Butler–Ross LLC Property – Ben Bontrager – 2nd Reading
- Ordinance 2021-20: Fixing the Salaries of Certain City of Lebanon Employees – 1st Reading – Tonya Thayer
- Ordinance 2021-21: Fixing the Salaries of Elected Officials for the City of Lebanon-1st Reading – Tonya Thayer
- Ordinance 2021-22: Council to Consider Appropriations & Tax Rates–1st Reading- Tonya Thayer
- Resolution 2021-18: Additional Appropriation of the Common Council of the City of Lebanon – Kevin Krulik
- Resolution 2021-19: Additional Appropriation for Common Council for Casino Riverboat – Joe LePage
- Ordinance 2021-23: Road Impact Fee Ordinance – 1st Reading – Kevin Krulik
The next regular City Council meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, October 25th, 2021 at 7:15pm