- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
May 10 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Common Council is the legislative branch of city government. The Council’s primary functions are to pass the laws (ordinances) of the city and to approve the budgets and spending of money collected by the city.
The City Council is a link between the citizens of Lebanon and their government. By enacting legislation that fosters the health, safety and welfare of the City, the Council works to represent the interest of residents while ensuring the delivery of municipal services.
The Council consists of seven members. Five are elected specific to certain areas of the city (districts), and two are elected across the city (at large).
Lebanon City Council Meeting
Monday, May 10th, 2021
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Mayor
(*Indicates opportunity for public comment)
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- Swearing In of Lebanon Police Department Officer
2. OLD BUSINESS
- Ordinance 2021-08: Council to Consider the Noble Street PUD Rezone & Ordinance – 2nd Reading – Ben Bontrager
- Ordinance 2021-09: Council to Consider the Brandenburg Property Annexation – 2nd Reading – Ben Bontrager
3. NEW BUSINESS
- Resolution: Adoption of ADA Transition Plan – Derek Warren
- Resolution: 2021-06 – Council to Consider Fiscal Plan for Brandenburg Annexation – Ben Bontrager
- Resolution: 2021-07 –Council to Consider Additional Appropriation for Grant Street Project (CCD) – Kevin Krulik
- Resolution: 2021-08 –Council to Consider Additional Appropriation for Grant Street Project (CCI) – Kevin Krulik
- Food & Beverage Request: HWC Master Plan & Conceptual Pool Design – John Messenger
The next regular City Council meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, May 24th, 2021 at 7:15pm
cc: Gus Pearcy -Lebanon Reporter, Scott Carney-Radio Mom
The City of Lebanon Indiana acknowledges its responsibility to comply with the American Disabilities act of 1990. In order to assist individuals with disabilities who require (i.e. sign interpretative services, alternate audio/visual devices, and amanuenses) for participation in or access to City sponsored public programs, services and or meetings, the city request that individuals make request for these services forty-eight (48)hours ahead of scheduled programs, services and/or meeting. To make arrangements please contact the Lebanon Mayor’s Office at (765)482-1201