- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
October 26, 2020 @ 7:15 pm - 8:30 pm
The Common Council is the legislative branch of city government. The Council’s primary functions are to pass the laws (ordinances) of the city and to approve the budgets and spending of money collected by the city.
The City Council is a link between the citizens of Lebanon and their government. By enacting legislation that fosters the health, safety and welfare of the City, the Council works to represent the interest of residents while ensuring the delivery of municipal services.
The Council consists of seven members. Five are elected specific to certain areas of the city (districts), and two are elected across the city (at large).
Regular meetings begin at 7:15pm, or directly after Board of Works meetings.
Lebanon City Council Meeting
Monday, October 26th, 2020
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Mayor
(*Indicates opportunity for public comment)
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
2. OLD BUSINESS
- Ordinance 2020-10: Council to Consider Fixing the Salaries of Certain City of Lebanon Employess -Tonya Thayer 2nd Reading
- Ordinance 2020-11: Council to Consider Appropriations & Tax Rates – Tonya Thayer 2nd Reading
- Ordiance 2020-12: Council to Consider the Salaries of City of Lebanon Elected Officials – Tonya Thayer 2nd Reading
3. NEW BUSINESS
- Approval to Adopt Resoluiton: 2020-01 Order of Plan Commission: New Cold Storage – Ben Bontrager 1st Reading
- Resolution 2020-08: Additional Appropriation Bond – 1st Reading
- Ordinance: 2020-13 General Bond Obligation
The next regular City Council meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, November 9th, 2020 at 7:15pm
cc: Maria Flora -Lebanon Reporter, Scott Carney-Radio Mom
The City of Lebanon Indiana acknowledges its responsibility to comply with the American Disabilities act of 1990. In order to assist individuals with disabilities who require (i.e. sign interpretative services, alternate audio/visual devices, and amanuenses) for participation in or access to City sponsored public programs, services and or meetings, the city request that individuals make request for these services forty-eight (48) ours ahead of scheduled programs, services and/or meeting. To make arrangements please contact the Lebanon Mayor’s Office at (765)482-1201