- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
November 28, 2022 @ 7:15 pm - 9:00 pm
The Common Council is the legislative branch of city government. The Council’s primary functions are to pass the laws (ordinances) of the city and to approve the budgets and spending of money collected by the city.
The City Council is a link between the citizens of Lebanon and their government. By enacting legislation that fosters the health, safety and welfare of the City, the Council works to represent the interest of residents while ensuring the delivery of municipal services.
The Council consists of seven members. Five are elected specific to certain areas of the city (districts), and two are elected across the city (at large).
Lebanon City Council Meeting
Monday, November 28th, 2022
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Mayor
(*Indicates opportunity for public comment)
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- OLD BUSINESS
- Ordinance 2022-31: Ordinance Violations Bureau – 2nd Reading
- Ordinance 2022-32: Establishing Judicial Branch for City of Lebanon – 2nd Reading
- NEW BUSINESS
- Food & Beverage Request: Shalom House – Lisa Williams
- Food & Beverage Request: Lebanon Women’s Welfare League – Sue Muncie
- Food & Beverage Request: Boys and Girls Club of Boone County – Kate Reasoner
- Ordinance 2022-33: City Council Redistricting – 1st Reading
- Ordinance 2022-34: Council to Consider a Partial Right-of-Way Vacation for Ann Street – 1ST Reading – Ben Bontrager
- Ordinance 2022-35: Council to Consider a Partial Right-of-Way Vacation for Superior Street – 1st Reading – Ben Bontrager
- Ordinance 2022-36: Council to Consider a PUD Rezone for Onyx Point – 1st Reading Ben Bontrager
- Ordinance 2022-37: Council to Consider UDO Text Amendments for the LEAP Zoning District – 1st Reading – Ben Bontrager
- Ordinance 2022-38: Council to Consider the LEAP District Phase II Annexation – 1st Reading – Ben Bontrager
The next regular City Council meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, December 12th, 2022pm at 7:15pm