- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
October 11 @ 7:15 pm - 9:00 pm
The Common Council is the legislative branch of city government. The Council’s primary functions are to pass the laws (ordinances) of the city and to approve the budgets and spending of money collected by the city.
The City Council is a link between the citizens of Lebanon and their government. By enacting legislation that fosters the health, safety and welfare of the City, the Council works to represent the interest of residents while ensuring the delivery of municipal services.
The Council consists of seven members. Five are elected specific to certain areas of the city (districts), and two are elected across the city (at large).
Lebanon City Council Meeting
Tuesday, October 11th, 2022
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Mayor
(*Indicates opportunity for public comment)
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- OLD BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Food & Beverage Request: Witham YMCA – Heather Montgomery
- Ordinance 2022-28: Council to Consider Appropriations & Tax Rates – 1st Reading – Tonya Thayer
- Ordinance 2022-29: Fixing the Salaries of Certain City Lebanon Employees – 1st Reading – Tonya Thayer
- Ordinance 2022-30: Fixing the Salaries of Elected Officials for the City of Lebanon – 1st Reading – Tonya Thayer
- Ordinance 2022-31: Ordinance Violations Bureau – Mayor Gentry
The next regular City Council meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, October 24th, 2022pm at 7:15pm