- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
September 12, 2022 @ 7:15 pm - 9:00 pm
The Common Council is the legislative branch of city government. The Council’s primary functions are to pass the laws (ordinances) of the city and to approve the budgets and spending of money collected by the city.
The City Council is a link between the citizens of Lebanon and their government. By enacting legislation that fosters the health, safety and welfare of the City, the Council works to represent the interest of residents while ensuring the delivery of municipal services.
The Council consists of seven members. Five are elected specific to certain areas of the city (districts), and two are elected across the city (at large).
Lebanon City Council Meeting
Monday, September 12th, 2022
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Mayor
(*Indicates opportunity for public comment)
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- Swearing In: Lebanon Police Department
- OLD BUSINESS
- Ordinance 2022-25: Floodplain Ordinance Update – 2nd Reading – Derek Warren
- Ordinance 2022-21: Revised Schedule of Non-Recurring Fees and Charges for Electric – 2nd Reading – Sandra Morgan
- Ordinance 2022-22: Revised Schedule of Non-Recurring Fees and Charges for Water -2nd Reading – Sandra Morgan
- 2022-23: Revised Schedule of Non-Recurring Fees and Charges for Wastewater – 2nd Reading – Sandra Morgan
- 2022-24: Revised Schedule of Non-Recurring Fees and Charges for Telecommunications – 2nd Reading – Sandra Morgan
- Ordinance 2022-26: Council to Consider Rezone for 552,554,600, and 650 S State Road 39 – 2nd Reading – Ben Bontrager
- Ordinance 2022-27: Council to Consider Rezone for1121 N Lebanon Street – 2nd Reading – Ben Bontrager
- NEW BUSINESS
- Resolution 2022-21: Browning Investments Seeking Tax Abatement – Molly Whitehead
The next regular City Council meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, September 26th, 2022pm at 7:15pm