- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
August 22 @ 7:15 pm - 9:00 pm
The Common Council is the legislative branch of city government. The Council’s primary functions are to pass the laws (ordinances) of the city and to approve the budgets and spending of money collected by the city.
The City Council is a link between the citizens of Lebanon and their government. By enacting legislation that fosters the health, safety and welfare of the City, the Council works to represent the interest of residents while ensuring the delivery of municipal services.
The Council consists of seven members. Five are elected specific to certain areas of the city (districts), and two are elected across the city (at large).
Lebanon City Council Meeting
Monday, August 22nd, 2022
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Mayor
(*Indicates opportunity for public comment)
- A. Call to Order
- B. Pledge of Allegiance
- C. Roll Call
- D. Approval of Minutes
- OLD BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- A. Ordinance 2022-25: Floodplain Ordinance Update -1st Reading – Derek Warren
- B. Resolution 2022-03: Recommending Approval of a Revised Schedule of Non-Recurring Fees and Charges – Sandra Morgan
- C. Ordinance 2022-21: Revised Schedule of Non-Recurring Fees and Charges for Electric – Sandra Morgan
- D. Ordinance 2022-22: Revised Schedule of Non-Recurring Fees and Charges for Water – Sandra Morgan
- E. 2022-23: Revised Schedule of Non-Recurring Fees and Charges for Wastewater – Sandra Morgan
- F. 2022-24: Revised Schedule of Non-Recurring Fees and Charges for Telecommunications – Sandra Morgan
- G. Resolution 2022-20: LFD Station 12 Requesting Additional Funding from LIT for Exterior Repairs – Chief Batts
- H. Ordinance 2022-26: Council to Consider Rezone for 552,554,600, and 650 S State Road 39 -1st Reading – Ben Bontrager
- I. Ordinance 2022-27: Council to Consider Rezone for1121 N Lebanon Street – 1st Reading – Ben Bontrager
- J. Abatement Request: Browning Investments – Molly Whitehead
The next regular City Council meeting is scheduled for:
Monday, September 12th, 2022pm at 7:15pm