- This event has passed.
Boone County State of the Community
April 11, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
The 2018 Boone County State of the Community event, presented by the Boone County Economic Development Corporation and the Boone County Chamber of Commerce, brings together public officials to discuss important issues in our community.
The event will take place on Wednesday, April 11 at the Boone County Fairgrounds (1300 100 S, Lebanon, IN 46052) in the Witham Health Services Pavilion.
Attendees will enjoy a hot breakfast and networking from 7:30-8 a.m. A panel of local officials will discuss community issues and take audience questions from 8-9 a.m.
The panel will include:
– Boone County Council President Steve Jacob
– Boone County Commissioner Jeff Wolfe
– City of Lebanon Mayor Matt Gentry
– Town of Whitestown Town Manager Dax Norton
– Town of Zionsville Mayor Tim Haak
– Town of Jamestown Councilman Shane Childress
– Town of Advance Clerk Treasurer Shari Johnson
– Town of Thorntown Community Development Director Angie Moody
The cost to attend is $15 per person and includes admission and a hot breakfast. The registration deadline is April 4.
Please note: All tickets purchased for the event originally scheduled for March 7 will transfer to the new date and no action is required. If you are unable to attend, you may request a refund via Eventbrite or by emailing email@example.com.