- This event has passed.
January Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting
January 4, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
City of Lebanon Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting Monday, January 4, 2021 7:00 p.m.
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers 401 S. Meridian Street Lebanon, IN. 46052
Tentative Agenda Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Chairman
1. OPENING a. Call to Order b. Roll Call c. Approval of Minutes d. Election of 2021 Officers e. Approval of 2021 Meeting Dates
2. OLD BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #21-4*; Stacy Dempster on behalf of Merle Norman requesting a Development Standards Variance to permit relief from the number of required parking spaces. The property is located at 116 N Lebanon Street. The property is Zoned “CB” Central Business. i. UDO Section 7.5- Parking Standards
- b. Docket#21-5*; City of Lebanon Street Department requesting three (3) Development Standards Variances to construct a new Highway Garage to be located at 316 N. Mt Zion Road. The property is Zoned “PBI” Planned Business Industrial. i. UDO Section 7.8- Parking Lot Perimeter Landscaping ii. UDO Section 7.8- Parking Lot Interior Landscaping iii. UDO Section 7.5- Parking Area Curbing4. ADJOURN
The next regular Board of Zoning Appeals meeting is scheduled for: Monday, February 1, 2021 at 7:00pm
cc: The Reporter, Insight, WIRE, Zionsville Times, The Star
The City of Lebanon Indiana acknowledges its responsibility to comply with the American Disabilities act of 1990. In order to assist individuals with disabilities who require (i.e. sign interpretative services, alternate audio/visual devices, and amanuenses) for participation in or access to City sponsored public programs, services and or meetings, the city request that individuals make request for these services forty-eight (48) hours ahead of scheduled programs, services and/or meeting. To make arrangements please contact the Lebanon Mayor’s Office at (765)482-1201