- This event has passed.
Board of Zoning Appeals
November 2, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
2. OLD BUSINESS(* Indicates Public Hearing)
3. NEW BUSINESS (* IndicatesPublic Hearing)
- Docket #20-39*;Jason Yoder on behalf of Autumn Trace of Lebanon requesting two Development Standards Variances for a new proposed multi-family development. The property is located at 1810 N. Lebanon Street and 1906 N. Lebanon Street. The property is Zoned “PBC” Planned Business Commercial and in the Thoroughfare Overlay District.
- i.UDO Section 7.8.O-Landscaping Buffer
- ii.UDO Section 7.8.J.3-Parking lot perimeter landscaping
- Docket#20-40*; Habitat for Humanity of Boone County requesting Use Variance approval to allow single family residential use in the “ID ”Industrial District zoning classification.The property is located at 501 S. Coombs Street.
The next regular Board of Zoning Appeals meeting is scheduled for: Monday, December 7,2020at 7:00pm
cc: The Reporter, Insight, WIRE, Zionsville Times, The Star, The City of Lebanon Indiana acknowledges its responsibility to comply with the American Disabilities act of 1990. In order to assist individuals with disabilities who require (i.e. sign interpretative services, alternate audio/visual devices, and amanuenses) for participation in or access to City sponsored public programs, services and or meetings, the city request that individuals make request for these services forty-eight (48) hours ahead of scheduled programs, services and/or meeting. To make arrangements please contact the Lebanon Mayor’s Office at (765)482-1201