The Planning Commission oversees the zoning and land use plans approved by the BZA.
The Planning Commission meeting is the third Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday.
Any correspondence to the Commission should be directed through the Planning Department.
CITY OF LEBANON PLAN COMMISSION MEETING
MONDAY, AUGUST 15, 2022
JOHN W. LASLEY MEMORIAL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
401 S. MERIDIAN STREET
LEBANON, IN 46052
Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the President
- a. Call the meeting to order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
2. OLD BUSINESS (*Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. THIS ITEM IS CONTINUED TO THE SEPTEMBER 19, 2022 PLAN COMMISSION MEETING. Docket #22-46*; Skjodt-Barrett requesting Primary Plat approval for a three-lot industrial subdivision. The property is Zoned “PBI” Planned Business Industrial. The property is generally located at 401 S. Enterprise Boulevard and the parcels immediately south of the subject parcel.
- b. THIS ITEM IS CONTINUED TO THE SEPTEMBER 19, 2022 PLAN COMMISSION MEETING. Docket #22-47*; Skjodt-Barrett requesting Development Plan approval to construct an approximately 196,560 square foot speculative warehouse building on the parcel immediatelysouth of 401 S. Enterprise Boulevard on approximately 22 acres. The property is Zoned “PBI” Planned Business Industrial.
- c. THIS ITEM IS CONTINUED TO THE SEPTEMBER 19, 2022 PLAN COMMISSION MEETING. Docket #22-48*; Skjodt-Barrett requesting Development Plan approval to construct an approximately 341,440 square foot expansion to the existing building 401 S Enterprise Boulevard on approximately 33 acres. The property is Zoned “PBI” Planned Business Industrial.
- d. CONTINUED FROM THE JULY 18, 2022 MEETING. Docket #22-50*; Auburn Meadows LLC requesting a 5-year extension of their Primary Plat approval for Auburn Meadows Subdivision.
3. NEW BUSINESS(* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #22-52*; GRD Properties LLC requesting Rezoning Application for the properties located at 600 S. State Road 39 and 650 S. State Road 39. The property is currently Zoned “PBI” Planned Business Industrial, rezoning to “PBC” Planned Business Commercial.
- b. Docket #22-53*; SL Enterprise LLC requesting Rezoning Application for the property located at 1121 N. Lebanon Street. The property is currently zoned “SF-2” Single Family 2 requesting rezoning to “PBC” Planned Business Commercial.
4. OTHER BUSINESS
The next regular meeting of the Lebanon Plan Commission is scheduled for Monday, September 19, 2022