The Board of Zoning Appeals takes care of the; permitting, planning, and zoning needs of the Lebanon community.
The Board of Zoning Appeals meeting first Monday of every month, unless that day falls on a holiday; if that is the case, meetings are held the following Tuesday. Any correspondence to the Board should be directed through the Planning Department.
City of Lebanon Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting
Monday, August 1, 2022
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers
401 S. Meridian Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
- a. Call to Order
- b. Roll Call
- c. Approval of Minutes
2. OLD BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- a. Docket #22-51*; Habitat for Humanity of Boone County requesting a Development Standards Variance from minimum lot width to replat 2 parcels located at 1324 S. East Street. The property is Zoned “SF-3” Single Family 3.
- i. UDO Section- 4.7.D- Minimum Lot Width
- b. Docket #22-54*; NewJac Industrial requesting a Development Standards Variance from front yard fence height to install a security fence located at 309/415 S Grant Street. The property is Zoned “ID” Industrial District.
- 2c. Docket #22-55*; Skjodt Barrett requesting a Development Standards Variance from parking area curbing for a proposed warehouse expansion. The property is located at 401 S. Enterprise Boulevard. The property is Zoned “PBI” Planned Business Industrial.
- i. UDO Section 7.5.C.3- Parking Area Curbing
The next regular Board of Zoning Appeals meeting is scheduled for:
Tuesday, September 6, 2022, at 7:00pm