- This event has passed.
April Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting
April 5, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
City of Lebanon Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting Monday, April 5, 2021 7:00 p.m.
John W. Lasley Memorial Council Chambers 401 S. Meridian Street Lebanon, IN. 46052
Tentative Agenda Agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Chairman
- A. Call to Order
- B. Roll Call
- C. Approval of Minutes
2. OLD BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- A. Continued from the March meeting. Docket #21-14*; John Stewart requesting a Development Standards Variance to construct a detached garage located at 1526 Ashley Drive. The property is Zoned “SF-3” Single Family 3.
- i. UDO Section 7.10.A.4.a.2- Accessory Structures- side setback
3. NEW BUSINESS (* Indicates Public Hearing)
- A. Docket #21-20*; Iron Men Properties of Lebanon II, LLC requesting 8 Development Standards Variances to construct a new Multi -Family apartment structure to be located at 409, 417, 423, 503, & 507 N. Lebanon Street. The property is Zoned “MF” Multi-Family. The Development Standards Variances requested are as follows:
- i. UDO Section 4.9- Front setback
- ii. UDO Section7.5.C.12- Parking Spaces Dimensions
- iii. UDO Section 7.5.C.5 Parking Layout/ Design
- iv. UDO Section 4.9.D Minimum Living Area
- v. UDO Section 4.9.D Maximum Lot Coverage
- vi. UDO Section 4.9.D Side Setback
- vii. UDO Section 4.9.D Required open Space
- viii. UDO 7.15.B.3 Exterior Lighting
- B. Docket #21-21*; Woodland Airstream requesting a Conditional Use application to construct a 60-foot pole sign on the property located at 955 Lasley Drive. The property is Zoned “PBC” Planned Business Commercial and in the Interstate Overlay District.
- C. Docket #21-22*; IMI Indiana LLC requesting a Use Variance to allow an industrial site for the use of concrete processing plant. The property is located at 3440 S. Indianapolis Road. The property is Zone “SF” Single Family.
- D. Docket #21-23*; IMI Indiana LLC. Requesting a Development Standards Variance for Maximum Height to construct a ready mix facility to be located at 3440 S. Indianapolis Road. The property is Zoned “SF” Single Family.
- E. Docket #21-24*; Lebanon Utilities requesting 2 Development Standards Variances to construct a water storage facility to be located at Abner Longley Park 500 Hendricks Drive. The property is Zoned “IN” Institutional. The Variances requested are as follows: i. UDO Section 4.17 Minimum Lot Frontage ii. UDO Section 7.14 Fence Standards
The next regular Board of Zoning Appeals meeting is scheduled for: Monday, May 3, 2021 at 7:00pm
cc: The Reporter, Insight, WIRE, Zionsville Times, The Star
The City of Lebanon Indiana acknowledges its responsibility to comply with the American Disabilities act of 1990. In order to assist individuals with disabilities who require (i.e. sign interpretative services, alternate audio/visual devices, and amanuenses) for participation in or access to City sponsored public programs, services and or meetings, the city request that individuals make request for these services forty-eight (48) hours ahead of scheduled programs, services and/or meeting. To make arrangements please contact the Lebanon Mayor’s Office at (765)482-1201